- Learning & Teaching
- Admission & Further Education
- School Activities
- Home-School Collaboration
- Health Measures
- Adverse Weather Guidelines
- Other Services
- Contact Us
1. The nursery school will remain open when tropical cyclone warning signals of No. 3 or below or rainstorm warnings are in force. Parents should pay attention to and follow the instructions announced by the Education Bureau on the radio and television, and decide whether to take their children to school or pick them up from school as appropriate.
2. If a gale, storm or typhoon signal No. 8 or above, or a black rainstorm warning signal is announced in the morning, the EDB will announce the signal via radio and television stations that all kindergartens will be closed, which means that our school will also be closed. If a lower tropical cyclone warning signal is lifted on or the black rainstorm warning signal is cancelled on or before 2 pm on that day, the school will provide services as soon as possible after two hours, and parents can then decide whether to bring their children back to school according to the weather and conditions.
3. Parents are advised to keep their children at home in the incident of an “extreme event” issued by the government. The school will provide services as soon as possible after two hours upon the cancellation of the “extreme event” by the government. Parents can then decide whether to bring their children back to school according to the weather and conditions.
Parents can visit the Hong Kong Observatory website for information about the latest weather conditions.