- Learning & Teaching
- Admission & Further Education
- School Activities
- Home-School Collaboration
- Health Measures
- Adverse Weather Guidelines
- Other Services
- Contact Us
Admission Application for Kindergarten
School Application for 2023-2024 will be open for application from 3st May,2022 , please download the application form from our website. (No limit for application) Application fee $40 (All application fee is nonrefundable). All qualified applicants (submission on or before 31th Oct,2022) will be arranged for the 1st round interview in November and (submission on or before 31th Aug,2022) will be prior arranged the orientation on 15th Oct or on 22nd Oct,2022. All belated (LATE) applications may be arranged for a 2nd round interview based on our school vacancy situation.
Admission Support for Non-Chinese Speaking (NCS) Children
1. Arrangement for admission application of Non-Chinese Speaking (NCS) Children
– When interviewing NCS children, interpretation and/or translation service for applicants will be provided where necessary; or parents and children are allowed to be accompanied by a Chinese speaking relative/friend to facilitate communication.
– Enquiry Telephone Number and Email Address for Parents of NCS Children
– Tel No.: 24865007
– Email address: email@example.com
2. Support to non-Chinese Speaking (NCS) Children
– In order to promote home-school communication, we provide English version school notices.
– We will translate homework for non-Chinese Speaking (NCS) children if necessary so parents can guide their children to finish the homework at home.
Result announcement and Registration Procedure:
1. Notification of Application Result
Result will be informed by email or by post before 11st December 2021.
2. Arrangement for Registration
Upon receipt of notification of admission to K1, parents must complete the registration procedures in person at the school during 5-7th January 2023 by submitting the “2023/24 Registration Certificate” and pay $1,500 for “registration fee”. (Receipt will be issued to the parent).
3. Arrangement for Applicants on the waiting list
Our school will contact you by phone if there be any vacancy after registration day.
4. Arrangement for transferring
If your child wishes to change to another Kindergarten after the completion of registration, please inform our school in writing upon your child’s withdrawal. Our school will contact you in a week after receiving your written request, and return the Registration Certificate to you. Upon getting back the Registration Certificate, our school will no longer reserve the place for the child. Normally, the registration fee paid to our school with which the child has registered will not be refunded.
Profile of Kindergartens and Kindergarten-cum-Child Care Centre：
Profile of Kindergartens and Kindergarten-cum-Child Care Centre provide basic information about kindergartens and kindergartens-cum-child care centres in Hong Kong to enhance the transparency of schools so that parents can grasp more relevant information when choosing schools for their children.
Online submission of the electronic application form for “Registration Certificate for Kindergarten Admission”